WASHINGTON, DC – You be the Judge! Please take few moments and help choose the ARDA Global Choice Award winner. Please click the link below to view all eighteen 2013 Global Choice Award entries. Once you have chosen your favorite, use the “VOTING” link above the slide show to access the online ballot and cast your vote. The winner will be announced July 18th during an awards dinner at the Langham Huntington, Pasadena hotel in Pasadena, CA.
Anyone can vote but access to the online ballot is limited to one time per computer. Voting ends at midnight on July 17th.
PASADENA, CA – Online registration for the AIBD Annual Convention and its educational programs – ICORD – closes at midnight today. Space is still available for the conference and the Langham Huntington hotel is still honoring the AIBD group rate if the hotel is not sold out. Currently there are 9 more seats left on the Architectural Tour through the Hillcrest and Bungalow Heaven neighborhoods on July 16th.
For more information and to register, visit www.AIBDconvention.com.
…Compass Club awards 3-for-FREE memberships.
WASHINGTON, DC – AIBD Professional Member Alan Austin (CA) and Certified Members Richard
Emigh (CA) and Mike Keesee (FL) are the 2013 recipients of the 3-for-Free recruitment award. To qualify, Alan, Richard and Mike each introduced AIBD to at least three new Professional Level members. The “3-for-Free” membership recruitment award recognizes Professional level members who recruit three new Professional level members during a twelve-month membership period. 3-for-Free recipients earn their next year’s national dues waived; a $360 savings!
In addition, the Compass Club welcomes four new members, Don Brooks (TX) Jon Carey (TX), Ron Danne (OH) and Kevin Holdridge (NC). In terms of AIBD Society totals, Florida, California and Texas raked in 39 of the total 71 points awarded by the Compass Club during the 2012/2013 fiscal year (June 1 to July 30). Although 71 total points represents a huge increase over 2011 and 2012 reports – 51 and 49 respectively – the total is short of the Club’s 13 year annual average of 124 points. “This is a substantial turn in the right direction.” says AIBD Executive Director Steve Mickley.
To get more information about the Compass Club and to view the Club’s Official Roster CLICK HERE.
…Registration deadline for August NCBDC exams.
WASHINGTON, DC – Anyone interested in attending the full two days of nine NCBDC exams in August held in Washington DC or would like to schedule a couple retake exams, contact the AIBD National Office on or before July 17, 2013 to reserve your seat. Write email@example.com or call 888-726-7659.
For more the full exam schedule, visit www.NCBDC.com and click on “Exam Schedule” in the left hand margin.
…More events ahead.
- July 13 & 14 – NCBDC Exam in Pasadena, CA (Registration is Closed)
- July 15-18 – AIBD National Convention, Langham Hotel, Pasadena, CA
- July 27 – AIBD Oklahoma, Building Codes Updates, Oklahoma City, OK
- August 2 – AIBD Iowa Quarterly Meeting, Mason City, IA
- August 16 & 17 – NCBDC Exam in Washington, DC (Registration Deadline July 17)
- August 24 – AIBD North Carolina Quarterly Meeting, Rock Hill, NC
- September 5 – AIBD Northeast Quarterly Meeting, Devens, MA
- September 27 & 28 – NCBDC Exam in Austin, TX (Registration Deadline August 30)
- October 24 & 25 – NCBDC Exam in St. Francisville, LA (Registration Deadline September 30)
- October 25 & 26 – AIBD Florida Quarterly Meeting, Orlando, FL
- October 25 & 26 – AIBD Louisiana/Mississippi Joint Convention, St. Francisville, LA
- November 16 – AIBD North Carolina Quarterly Meeting and Design Competition Awards, Lexington, NC
- December 5 – AIBD Northeast Quarterly Meeting
- December 6 – AIBD Florida Organizational Meeting, Apopka, FL
- (2014) February 6 & 7 – AIBD National Mid-year Meeting, Las Vegas, NV