…A new AIBD E&O Program.
The American Institute of Building Design proudly announces discounted professional and business insurance through our partnership with Association Business Programs. Providing a completely customizable solution based on the overall needs of individual firms, no matter what size, they provide access to superb liability protection for design professionals.
Our membership faces serious exposures every day. That’s why you need an experienced team you can count on. Association Business Programs works with a carrier specializing in design professionals that understand the risk exposures involved in this demanding industry. With exclusive discounted rates, their team tailors the right solutions at the right price.
- Premiums starting as low as $1,500/year
- Professional Liability limit options ranging from $100,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductibles options ranging from $0 to $10,000
- Firms of all sizes
- Customized discounted coverage tailored to each individual firm
- “A+” Rated Carrier
- Worldwide Coverage
- Expert Claims Professionals
- Free Risk Management Services
- Coverage for Independent Contractors automatically included
To get your FREE quote today: www.AIBDmember.org/E&O
Join us this Thursday at 4:00 p.m. ET for a presentation by engineer and software developer Doug Rawson, PE of Base Builders, LLC. Doug started his electrical engineering firm in 1995 and immediately began searching for management solutions that allowed him to track his projects and build a more profitable business. In the fall of 2002 Base Builders was born and now Doug focuses solely on helping the AE industry manage their expenses and grow cash flow.
Some of the topics Doug will cover include:
- Profits vs Cash Flow
- Cash Flow Acceleration
- Managing Expenses to Enhance Cash Flow
- Increasing Profits
- Managing Project for Higher Profits
Space is limited, register today: CLICK HERE.
JLC LIVE attracts thousands of residential construction professionals from across the Pacific Northwest. Attendees come to perfect their skills through live clinic demonstrations and in-depth education sessions, as well as to network with industry experts and exhibitors who showcase trendsetting technology and products.
Between now and November 7th, receive a discount on the full registration and for as long as the online registration is open, get access to the exhibits FREE by using the promo-code NCO1.
In conjunction with the JLC LIVE event, AIBD Oregon invites you to a Lunch-and-Learn followed by an “Idea Swap,” on December 6th. More information will be available in next week’s MondayMINUTE.
A limited number of free passes are available. To get yours today, CLICK HERE.
…Presenting: the new and improved AIBD GA!
When & Where - This Wednesday (October 30) from 1:30 to 7:00 pm. The Hilton Garden Inn in McDonough, GA.
For more information: www.AIBDmember.org/AIBDGA.pdf
The Georgia Society is hosting an opportunity for its state members to put forth a strong effort toward revitalizing and re-energizing their association. “we have been in the malaise of down markets and slowing economies so long now that the negativism and complacency has infiltrated themselves into our view of the world around us.” says the organization’s latest newsletter.
If you have escaped this malaise or were never a part of it please attend and share your positivism and hope that we all see beginning to awaken all around us in our industry. Be a part of our bright new future and positive view as members of the Georgia Society of AIBD.
…More events ahead.
- October 30 – AIBD Georgia, meeting, education and dinner, McDonough, GA
- November 13 – Norbord/Woodworks webcast: Full-Scale Shear Wall Tests for Force Transfer Around Openings. CLICK HERE (JUST ADDED!)
- November 15 – AIBD North Carolina Quarterly Meeting and Design Competition Awards, Lexington, NC
- December 4, 5 & 6 – JLC LIVE Northwest, Portland, OR (Get FREE exhibit hall passes CLICK HERE)
- December 4 & 5 – NCBDC Exam in Portland, OR (appy and register by November 4)
- December 5 – AIBD Northeast Quarterly Meeting
- December 6 – AIBD Oregon Luncheon & Idea Swap, Portland, OR (JUST ADDED!)
- December 6 – AIBD Florida Organizational Meeting, Apopka, FL
- December 11 – Norbord/Woodworks webcast: Glued Laminated Timer – An Innovative and Versatile EWP. CLICK HERE (JUST ADDED!)
- (2014) February 6 & 7 – AIBD National Mid-year Meeting, Las Vegas, NV
- (2014) July 29 – August 1 – AIBD National Convention & International Conference on Residential Design, Columbus, OH (Tentative)AIBD National Convention