Please take a few moments and help us choose the ARDA Global Choice Award winner. Click the link below to view the ten 2014 Global Choice Award entries. Once you have chosen your favorite, use the “VOTING” link to access the online ballot and cast your vote. Pass it on!
Voting ends at midnight on July 31st, 2014
AIBD Georgia announces next event.
Mark on your calendar August 20th for a plant tour at the Owens Corning Fiberglass plant in Fayetteville, GA. It will be a full day event with a tour of the site facility, new ways to use insulation in your designs, lunch meetings and more.
This is expected to be a full turn out, please RSVP to email@example.com.
AIBD Florida sets sail in December.
December 11 – 15, 2014 (4 nights)
Thursday: depart Tampa, 4:00 PM
Friday: at sea
Saturday: Cozumel, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: at sea
Monday: arrive Tampa, 7:00 AM
AIBD’s Florida Society is boarding the Royal Caribbean “Brilliance of the Seas” for Fun in the sun! They are only holding 8 inside and 8 outside cabins. To get rates and more info, contact Roxann Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Be sure to RSVP by August 20th, or you’ll miss the boat!
AIBD’s annual conference kicks off in Columbus!
Members started arriving in Columbus, Ohio yesterday excited about this week’s gathering of the greatest talents of our industry. Follow the updates in AIBD Facebook group, on Twitter (#AIBD2014) or in the AIBD Community.
More events ahead.
1722- WALL BRACING II: Meeting the code through prescriptive wall bracing.
- July 27 & 28 – NCBDC Exams, Columbus, OH
- July 29 – August 1 – AIBD National Convention & Interactive Conference on Residential Design, Columbus, OH
- August 2 – AIBD National Volunteer Day – Build furniture at the Furniture Bank in Columbus, OH.
- August 21 – WALL BRACING III: Simplified wall bracing and what to provide the building official.
- August 29 & 30 – NCBDC Exams, Washington, DC
- September 18 – WALL BRACING IV: Seismic-related provisions and tips to meeting them.
- October 16 – WALL BRACING V: Building Wood Framed Structures for High Wind Resistance.
Looking into 2015…
August 3 – 6, 2015 – AIBD National Convention and Interactive Conference on Residential Design, Providence, RI